We stand behind our quality and offer a 60 day warranty on all sticks.
Sniper Hockey will provide a one-time replacement only for your stick, IF BROKEN DUE TO A MANUFACTURING DEFECT “within 60 days from the date of purchase.” The following information must be provided before creating a return.
An original proof of purchase receipt from store or online (Hand-written receipts or MasterCard/Visa statements will not be accepted). Please keep a photocopy or email of your receipt for your records. ALL RETURNS WITHOUT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE DENIED.
Please review the following criteria below.
- The stick was purchased from an authorized sports dealer or online.
- The stick is accompanied by receipt (original proof of purchase. No photocopies or hand written receipts will be accepted).
- The stick broke during normal use as a result of manufacturer’s defect.
- The stick was not exposed to an open flame & shows no signs of being heated from an outside source
- The stick was not directly damaged by contact with a skate, stick, boards, goal, bench, or another player, etc.
- The stick was not a promotional giveaway, demo stick or sample product.
SMALL DINGS AND SCRATCHES MAY OCCUR DURING NORMAL USE AND ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
Our Warranty policy covers a one time replacement on the original purchased item only.
Simply keep your receipt, warranty number and damaged item and contact Sniper Hockey at: firstname.lastname@example.org